The company is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions.
- Consult with clients on strategic interventions related to engagement, culture and continuous listening, including action planning, communication and analytics approach.
- Identify and develop new business/expand existing business, including assessing RFP's, taking a lead role in the development and delivery of proposals, making sales presentations, negotiating and confirming agreements with clients
- Lead research projects to address business and talent issues; provide deep interpretation of survey results and clearly define implications in business language
- Conduct statistical analysis for clients to address deep research questions and provide data-based insights and recommendations
- Work collaboratively and effectively as part a larger team and proactively provide mentorship to less experienced team members
- Generate profitable revenue by meeting billable targets and project recoverability goals.
- Contribute to the future development of Talent practice offers, including solutions that create internal synergy with other consulting groups within the firm.
- Contribute to practice marketing and solution development effort
- Analytical skills involving working with big data sets, statistical analyses and visualization of results
- External consulting experience in employee research, engagement, continuous listening, analytics and action planning.
- Demonstrated business development skills
- Previous experience in project management, including building project budgets and plans
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Executive presence and interpersonal skills for building rapport quickly with clientsand establishing a reputation as a skilled and knowledgeable advisor..
- Broad understanding of HR and Human Capital issues and programs
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to tell a story using a combination of qualitative and quantitative data
- At least 7+ years of consulting industry experience in talent management, engagement, and analytic
- Bachelor's degree required. Graduate degree in Business (MBA, generally with Marketing/Market Research, Quantitative Methods, or Human Resources concentration), Social Science, Organizational Psychology, Applied Research, or Statistics preferred.
Associated topics: analyst, care, cmo, event, festival, hospital, major gift, product market, regulatory, solicitation