Currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer for an immediate vacancy (full-time/permanent) with a leading IT Consulting organization. As the Senior Network Engineer, you will need to hit the ground running while functioning in a post-sales capacity to design and integrate Cisco Networking solutions. Strong hands-on experience with Data Center technologies, routing/switching, firewalls and security will be needed.
As the Senior Network Engineer, you will:
- Install, configure and support Cisco solutions (R/S, ACI/SDx, security)
- Design and architect enterprise networking solutions
- Coordinate projects, working with customer to successfully implement and deliver solutions
- Develop strong relationships with existing/future customers
- Create and review project scope (estimates, resources, SOWs, services, etc.)
- Monitor project status, resolving any issues that arise
What makes you a great fit:
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Networking, Data Center and Security solutions
- Strong hands-on experience with Cisco technologies
- Ability to design and implement Data Center related solutions with Servers (Blade servers, x86), OS Support (Windows, Linux and VMWare) and Nexus (2k, 5k, 7k and NX-OS)
- Experience designing and architecting route/switch solutions
- Expertise in layer 2/3
- Cisco certifications (R/S, Security, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of Cisco ACI/SDx
- Ability to travel locally/regionally
Local candidates preferred but will consider those open to relocation.
Must be able to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Associated topics: design engineer, electronics, engineer, osp, radio, repair, scada, system engineer, test engineer, voip