Celebrating our legacy of modern fashion, creativity, individuality, and intrigue by providing every client with an unparalleled experience, we are currently seeking a Manager of Strategy & Business Intelligence. This role will develop the roadmap for our eCommerce businesses. In addition to competitive analysis and due diligence on future strategic partnerships, you will measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts and assist in the allocation of monthly paid media investments to drive ROI and customer acquisition. You will become an expert in all internal BI systems and real-time marketing dashboards in order to support new strategies with tangible data. This individual will interact with all facets of the organization and partner closely with the Digital Marketing team to refine hypotheses and execute new marketing initiatives related to Barneys.com and BarneysWarehouse.com.
* Spearhead the strategy for our eCommerce websites, taking into account industry trends, competitive dynamics, and macroeconomic data
* Analyze the demographic composition of current and potential client cohorts to inform segmentation strategies and customer journey mapping
* Evaluate international expansion opportunities, using customer-focused and financially-based KPIs
* Partner closely with Digital Marketing counterparts to develop and vet the weekly and monthly marketing budget across channels
* Own measurement and reporting for digital marketing, including LTV by segment, CPC, and ROAS
* Analyze the evolution of customer acquisition and retention costs, recommending new strategies based on internal data and third-party research
* Research key trends in the retail and digital marketing space that could inform future campaigns or improve the effectiveness of monthly spend
* Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly recaps evaluating business performance, marketing efforts, and customer file evolution
* Participate in the team's weekly business review to discuss business results and potential impact on upcoming initiatives
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related discipline
* 2-3 years of relevant experience in Retail, Marketing, or Consulting
* Experience with financial forecasting and the development of business cases to evaluate new corporate initiatives
* Clear and concise communication skills; able to tell a compelling story using data and quantitative metrics
* Experience with Business Intelligence and Analytical tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
* Prior experience with Multi-Touch Attribution platforms
* Must be detail-oriented and deadline driven, with strong organizational and time management skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Barneys New York offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a generous discount. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Barneys New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.