Title : RN - Med/Surg FloatShift : 7am-7pmLocation : Springfield, ILDuration : Contract - 13 WeeksRate : NegotiableJob Summary:
- Nursing care includes large dressings, use of specialty beds, medication administration, pain management.
- Equipment utilized in the unit/department: Computerized charting - Cerner (preferred), Bedside Barcode Medication Administration
- Every Other weekend is expected. Shift to be determined at the time of the request. 36 hours per week
- FLOATING TO OTHER M/S UNITS REQUIRED
- Illinois RN license required
- BLS required
- ACLS preferred
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred.Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Med/Surg unit
- Tele experience preferred
Cambay Consulting is a US-based Consulting and staffing company that specializes in supporting offhsore development, Management practices, assembling and managing dedicated teams of highly skilled networkers and professionals to augment your in-house and staffing needs. Cambay Consulting, LLC offers organizations the convenience and security of hiring right resources and skilled professional. We also have a competent and affordale Offshore capability to support any such need of customers.
Our team of professionals are comprise of highly skilled and experienced problem solvers. Our managers have the business acumen to understand your demanding staffing standards and produce inline with high quality resources. Our goal is to become your commited staffing partner for long term. Our teams become an extension of your own in-house team, dedicated to meeting your daily needs today, and growing with you as your needs evolve. We have a competent workforce management to cater your Healthcare needs ranging from Registered Nureses, Nurse Practitioners, Phyisicians, Nursing Assistant, Therapists, Healthcare Professionals, etc. We have strong expertise in covering your different needs rnaging from Contract, per-diem, Temp to perm and Permanent hiring.
We pride ourselves in being a business that puts a premium on the welfare of our people as part of our corporate strategy and goals. Our aim is to be an organization of choice, not just for our clients, but also as the<
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care unit, intensive, psychatric, psychiatric, staff nurse, surgery, transitional, unit