Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today s complex business issues. Crowe s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a Best Place to Work. We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!Qualifications
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience in a leadership marketing role at the national or international level
- 5+ years of experience marketing into the government sector, most importantly at state and local, versus federal.
- Experience with marketing into transportation agencies, lottery agencies and pension funds a plus.
- Bachelor s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Strong ability in strategically outlining successful digital nurture campaigns with strong market offers to accomplish business objectives.
- Demonstrated success in leading fully integrated marketing efforts
- Knowledge how to utilize content strategy, including interactive content assets within the buyer s journey especially within the digital marketplace.
- Experience in professional services and/or consulting solutions with extensive marketing experience in supporting matrix go to market efforts
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills that are focused at executive audiences and business leaders
- Strong cross-functional relationship management and collaboration skills
- Strong budget management skills
- Strong analytical skills needed for developing strategic marketing plans and supporting initiatives, including effective KPI/metrics for measuring progress and success
- Demonstrated experience managing relationships with internal and external clients
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively with internal, shared, firm-wide marketing functions to drive execution of strategies and tactics
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
About the Team:
Market Development and Sales (MDS): MDS supports Crowe in achieving its growth objectives by developing and executing national and international programs to build brand awareness for Crowe; promoting Crowe's thought leadership and positioning its experts in the markets it serves in both marketing and media channels; implementing lead management programs through integrated marketing and communications; and enabling revenue generation through multiple sales channels. MDS is also responsible for new product development and the Firm s Client Experience initiative.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you.
How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
Learn more about where talent can prosper.
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Strategic Market Manager - Government (Assistant Director)
Crowe is seeking an experienced, talented and motivated B2B marketing professional to join our Strategic Market Management Team within the Market Development & Sales (MDS) organization. The Strategic Market Manager (SMM) will support a list of vertical focuses with strategic focus in demand creation, reputation development, and sales enablement. Primary responsibilities include the development of marketing strategies, campaigns, and plans and tactics to support the business objectives of the vertical markets. These efforts include, but are not limited to, acquisitions/integrations, cross-business unit solutions, office openings, messaging and positioning, and special projects. The SMM will stay current of industry trends and identify potential solutions the firm should focus on taking to market. The SMM will collaborate with partners in these verticals, other Vertical SMMs, BU SMMs, and other MDS execution functions to develop and deploy strategic marketing plans and fully integrated campaigns or programs with agreed-upon KPIs and/or success metrics. In addition, the SMM is responsible for developing, managing and reporting on their marketing budget on an annual basis. The SMM serves as the lead liaison and is responsible for maintaining a productive relationship with clients and acting as an ambassador for MDS, promoting its capabilities and people. The SMM is expected to collaborate with others in MDS to identify, evaluate and test new, leading-edge marketing strategies and tactics, which could generate superior marketing results for our MDS clients and the firm. This individual reports to the Director of Marketing Strategy.
Skill sets required include:
- The ability to develop fully integrated go-to-market plans, strategies, KPIs and marketing budget allocation to support the marketing success for the assigned practices.
- Desire and capacity to serve as the knowledge expert on the assigned practices high-level business strategies and objectives, including the priority industry sub-sectors and services/solutions being focused on for growth.
- Ability to collaborate with other business unit and industry vertical Strategic Market Managers and MDS Team members to identify significant cross-business unit, industry vertical and market segment marketing opportunities and develop strategies to capitalize on them.
- Desire and capability to keep abreast of marketplace issues, industry and solution decision maker insights, competitive threats and opportunities, and shift marketing plans so the internal client(s) and the Firm can lead our competition - - or at least gain a competitive advantage.
- Strong track record in budget management, including development, forecasting and reporting
- Ability to identify and manage target market focus, messaging and content by target audience including tone, media utilized, timing, to drive most effective results.
- Solid track record in creating compelling, high-impact marketing / go-to-market content in a wide-range of digital, sales enablement, thought leadership and other media
- Desire and capacity to ensure marketing strategies and tactics are based on up-to-date market analysis / research and are driving effective differentiation.
- Ability to deliver day-to-day leadership for marketing integration efforts across the firm as appropriate in order to ensure effective and consistent execution of agreed-to marketing strategies and deployment plans.
- Solid track record in working with enterprise sales organizations to develop and deploy high-impact sales support strategies and tactics.
- Proven experience in developing and deploying high-impact external marketing communications to support marketing plans and supporting initiatives.
- Experience with and desire in monitoring, analyzing and reporting effectiveness of the marketing plan and reporting against defined success metrics/expected outcomes.
Strategic Partner Management
- Track record in managing significant strategic marketing partnerships, including, trade or professional associations such as PEI, content providers, analysts, research houses, and freelance writers.
- Proven ability to negotiate contracts and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements in all partner relationships.
- Experience managing co-branding relationships to ensure compatibility with the firm s brand, vision and values.
Associated topics: account, accountant ii, accounting officer, cost, finance, financial analyst ii, financial analyst iv, gs 0510, insurance, loan