Psychiatrist, Merced, CA
The Psychiatrist is responsible for providing quality comprehensive mental health care services. Care is to be provided from a community oriented and case managed perspective. As a member of both the General and Clinic Medical Staff the Psychiatrist is to be a key participant in ongoing quality assurance, planning, and community networking activities. Graduating Residents encouraged to apply.Expect the following:
- Base salary ranges with experience, from $195-215K PLUS productivity bonus plan.
- Serve as the Consulting Outpatient Psychiatrist for the Group's Primary Care Providers.
- Opportunity to develop an integrated care program with primary care physicians
- Loan forgiveness, relocation bonus and benefits.
- Practice autonomy with administrative support, excellent support staff.
- Excellent benefits including insurance, retirement and student loan repayment.
- H1 and J1 Visa sponsorships available.
Prime location in Modesto, only 90 minutes from San Francisco.
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psychiatry, pyschiatrist