Psychiatrist needed - Join on the Largest Healthcare Systems in the State
Seeking a board certified Psychiatrist for an inpatient opportunity in southeastern Massachusetts.
- Exceptional compensation and generous bonus structure with 401k and generous paid time off
- Provide direct psychiatric services through comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, treatment planning and treatment of patients
- Responsible for oversight of the behavioral health programs as well as for the monitoring and evaluation of quality assurance.
- Position includes responsibilities for adult and geriatric consultation in the ER and adult Med/Surg units.
- Progressive organization with modern technology and full EMR
Exceptionally located on the southeastern coastline of Massachusetts with quaint villages, ocean waters and rural landscapes. The area includes a number of fine residential communities with very good school systems. Recreational opportunities such as golf, sailing, beaches and excellent dining are abundant locally. Less than an hour drive to some of key attractions including the urban diversity of Boston and Providence and the vacation spots of Newport, RI and Cape Cod, MA.
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist