Hitachi Consulting is the global management consulting and IT services businessof Hitachi Ltd., a global technology leader and a catalyst of sustainablesocietal change. In that same spirit - and building on its technology heritage- Hitachi Consulting is a catalyst for positive business change, propellingcompanies ahead by enabling superior operational performance. Working withintheir existing processes and focusing on targeted functional challenges, wehelp our clients respond to dynamic global change with insight and agility. Ourunique approach delivers measurable, sustainable business results and a betterconsulting experience.
The role of Regional Sales Director, combinesaccount team leadership with business growth, leveraging both to deliverresults for our clients. Responsible for complex, strategic enterprise accounts,you will focus on client satisfaction and alignment with our clients and theirbusiness outcomes. You will be selling solutions in the Enterprise marketplace. This is an individual contributor role with anannual quota. You will workcross-functionally with stakeholders globally across Sales, Program Management,Sales Development, Product, Support and Marketing to optimize the customerexperience and business growth.
As a Regional Sales Director, you will provideaccount leadership, account planning, executive alignment, and be responsiblefor the overall growth of your territory. Regional Sales Directors may have someexisting customers, but a large percentage of time will be dedicated to developingidentified target accounts.
We would like for you to have existing knowledge ofthe territory and have established executive \"C\" level relationships. Leveragingyour knowledge and relationships should result in developing a strong accountplan that will result in expanding our reach and growth in each account.
* Increase growth percentagein each account to achieve yearly revenue targets * Deepen understanding ofclient business needs and align them with our solution areas * Provide team leadership andcoordination across accounts and territory
* Successful track record of experienceclosing deals for ERP, IoT, managed services, or large projects withsignificant offshore delivery elements. You will also know how to effectivelyleverage offshore resources as part of your sold solutions * 10 plus experience of enterpriseaccount management with a strong consultative selling background * The ability to lead dynamicsales and presales teams
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practicalexperience. MBA preferred * 10 plus years of experience insolutions sales at the Fortune 1000 level * 10 plus years of experience workingwithin the Software/Infrastructure/Platform-as-a-Service (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) market * Experience as an Outside Salespersonwith software solutions * Ability to effectively operate withhigh energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment * Demonstrated organizational andproject management capabilities, with the ability to multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
* Regular and expeditious travelthroughout the year to meet client needs and timetables
Whatcan Hitachi Consulting offer you?
HitachiConsulting is about community and having fun at work. We compete with the tierone consulting firms while having a close-knit, team-oriented, growth-orientedculture. To preserve this unique culture our people actively participate inbi-monthly social events as well as local volunteering, and community eventactivities throughout the year. Hitachi consultants enjoy the growth that comesfrom keeping their skills on exciting projects within a wide range ofindustries. Hitachi Consulting offersexcellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
HitachiConsulting Is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Associated topics: b2b, bi, business intelligence, business planning, business technology, channel partner, customer, franchise operator, territory sales, transaction
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.