The employer manufactures aerospace, sensing and control, and environmental and combustion control equipment.
- Lead a global team of highly trained multi-discipline procurement professionals responsible for the process of defining, implementing, and controlling the standard, automated process related to the Procurement-To-Pay process, Standards, Systems and Tools including maintaining master data, cost effective and timely inbound materials purchase, and resolving invoice blocks
- Enable Connected Procurement vision - drive automation and deploy key Company Operating System tools and Six Sigma principles to achieve Procurement efficiency and effectiveness
- Real-time data analytics and performance reporting managed through monthly, bi-weekly, and weekly delivery of procurement results related to productivity and working capital impact, including the drafting of Monthly Procurement Highlights letter that is distributed to Company Corporate leadership
- Drive Operation Excellence initiative to improve supplier delivery. Includes deploying standard process, tools and governance to enable operational excellence and Supplier performance management with risk management and recovery plans.
- Deliver the productivity by ensuring each SBU procurement team maintains a robust pipeline of productivity projects leveraging Value Engineering, HGR/BCC, and Single/Sole Source Elimination and be responsible for driving use of eAuction tool
- Drive the working capital by developing and implementing strategies to improve working capital (Payables and Inventory) and drive robust pipeline of projects. Leverage analytics to identify opportunity and drive focus.
- Drive the Procurement MOS and deliver Executive Communications including preparation of monthly procurement results to present to Senior Leadership for monthly Business Decision Week (BDW) meeting
- Leader of Market data intelligence through analyzing and maintaining Company's purchased Commodity Materials Index. Be responsible for analyzing supply market trends, competitive data, and technology and regulatory developments across all spend types that can impact commodity prices.
- Maintain, control, and enhance the effective and efficient use of Procurement Systems including SAP, Ariba, TrackVia, SharePoint and reporting systems. Deploy and enhance.
- Liaise with Company Corporate to ensure timely submission of Company Procurement's inputs required for STRAP, AOP, Quarterly Earnings Releases, Semi-Annual Unconditional Agreement analysis, as well as timely and accurate response to ad hoc requests from Corporate Procurement
- B.S. in a technical discipline, project management, or technical fields related
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in procurement, functional excellence, business consulting, business transformation
- Finance or Accounting experience is preferred
Associated topics: 3pl, distribution, material, meat, plastics, procure, procurement, provider, raw material, supply