Loading some great jobs for you...
NEW - Adult Psychiatry Locum Tenens Job in California
Immediate need for Adult Outpatient locum tenens Psychiatry coverage in beautiful California. May have to perform as an expert witness in court or provide treatment notes in court. Will need to work effectively with complex adult patients. This site works with electronic medical system.
About the Assignment:
- Need starts ASAP and ongoing
- Work 24-40 hours a week
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
- Client prefers 3-6 month minimum assignments
- Coverage needed Tuesday all day for Trial evaluations which take one hour each
- Coverage needed for Thursday Court Trials (initial/contested) (8am-12noon and possibly into the afternoon)
- Coverage needed for renewal evaluations, any 4 hours between 8am and 5pm
- Skilled in handling difficult situations
- Eligible to bill Medi-Cal
- Licensed to practice in California
- Knowledge of the medical and legal aspects of mental health and patient rights with regard to the treatment of involuntary and voluntary patients
- Forensic experience preferred
- Computer literate
- Must clear credentialing process
Samples of Job Duties:
- Interview clients and or family members to obtain mental and physical health history
- Gathers on-site histories
- Adult inpatient coverage for Lanterman-Petrus-Short (LPS)/conservatorships in a county jail or psychiatric health facility as well as 1370 evaluations
Ready to get started - apply here!
Recruiting Consultant, Psychiatry
For more jobs, visit Jackson & Coker.