Job Description & Requirements
General Surgery Physician in Montana
StartDate: 07/08/2019Available Shifts: 3 days in clinic, 2 days in surgery Pay Rate: $.00
Join a highly qualified team of medical providers, that offers a comprehensive, integrated system of services including primary and specialty care, as well as prevention and wellness services. The incoming provider will be welcomed into a full-service, 25-bed, acute care hospital with 24-hour emergency care, full medical, and surgical services. We are dedicated to being a leader in providing and promoting health and wellness to the residents of Northeast Central Montana.General Surgery Practice Description:
- $400,000 base salary
- $35,000 sign-on bonus
- Relocation provided
- 3 days in clinic and 2 days in surgery
- 7 weeks/35 days of PTO
- $200,000 in student loan repayment
- Full health, vision, dental, and additional benefits
Located in the rolling plains of the Rocky Mountain West is a community that takes for granted friendly neighbors, pristine air, beautiful sunsets, a community college, and excellent medical care. The four seasons provide year-round outdoor recreation and outdoor enthusiasts will be thrilled to experience the almost limitless possibilities offered. Imagine watching the Milky Way nightly and counting shooting stars to fall asleep, walking unafraid after dark, hunting, or just having a staring contest with wildlife.
- The area is full of scenic rolling plains and open farmland. Many roads lead to Fort Peck Lake through the Charles M. Russell National Wildlife Refuge. Bugling elk, herds of mule deer, and other wildlife.
- The word that best describes this community is people-great neighborhoods, first-rate schools, opportunity for higher education, and employment provide an excellent and affordable quality of life.
- A low crime rate, well-maintained community events, city recreation programs, boutique/local shopping, dining, and warm, friendly people make this agricultural community a great place to live.
Board CertificationAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsGeneral Surgery Physician in MontanaStartDate: 07/08/2019Available Shifts: 3 days in clinic, 2...
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician