Oakwood is continuing its great global success and is now looking for a Senior Director, Revenue Management and eChannel
At Oakwood , the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within! That s why we offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits package and an empowering work environment. This role is currently based in West Los Angeles with plans to move to Long Beach in 2019.
The Senior Director, Revenue Management & eChannels leads the teams that implement, oversee, and manage all property, market revenue systems, and programs. This ensures revenue goals are achieved while maximizing profitability for the company. This role works directly with the Area Vice President of Operations and Directors of Sales to ensure budgeted revenue goals are achieved. This role ensures all efforts are in alignment with the vision and direction of the company, brand requirements; and local, state and national regulations while adjusting for market opportunities or changing business conditions as necessary.
Revenue Management eChannel - Hospitality
What s in it for you?
At Oakwood our team members enjoys a creative and diverse work-life. We offer career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation plan as well as these benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Programs
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance for Associate and Family Members
- Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Bonus/Incentive Potential
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- And Much More!
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct and oversee the implementation of portfolio Revenue Management objectives encompassing establishing of ideal business mix, achieving rate efficiency targets and forecasting accuracy.
- Perform review of inventory and rates, analyze the external marketplace, customer demand, competitor offerings, and channel conversion/selling/ROI to ensure proper price competitiveness within the industry, and identify and implement appropriate revenue management measurement techniques and revenue strategies.
- Refine and grow the company's analytical capabilities and use of data to improve financial results.
- Accurately budget & forecast Daily, Monthly, & Yearly; Strengthen Oakwood portfolio forecasting capability & target to budget performance; and oversee the Loading and maintenance of accurate rates and inventory allotments in all channels and systems.
- Set pricing and channel strategy for Oakwood's business models such as Owned and Managed, Franchise, Wholesale and Flexible Inventory; ensure optimal pricing for all market segments across all channels, focusing on Short/Long, Corporate, Retail and Promotions.
- Assess new digital marketing opportunities and business development opportunities; and provide insightful analysis and recommendations.
- Interacts with Brand representatives, property owners, investors and other constituents, responding to inquiries and requests accordingly. Works directly with the company's corporate staff and responds to issues and needs including sales, asset management, accounting, human resources, and Legal. Manage relationships and distribution networks, pricing, and inventory systems, and connectivity to third party partners.
- Provide high level direction on annual RFP process for corporate negotiated accounts; analyze and identify business opportunities from a standpoint of profitability and make appropriate business decisions and recommendations for mix of business and contract pricing.
Best Candidates will Have:
- Master s Degree in Hotel Management, Business, Statistics, Marketing, Finance, Sales or a relevant field of work; or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Strong background in hospitality revenue management, B2B, pricing strategy, OTA s and yiel platforms; and electronic distribution channels including GDS.
- 12+ years of experience developing and managing on-line strategy and tactics for a global enterprise level site.
- 12+ years of experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis (specifically in revenue and yield management), consulting or business performance improvement (technology, financial market, operational) focused in revenue management.
- Experience working consultatively across all disciplines within an organization
- Experience with a professional services firm, hospitality experience a plus
- Advanced experience with Excel, Access, model building and Business Objects, a plus
- Ability to build relationships and collaboration with all departments and levels of the company including regional leaders, property managers and sales associates, as well as outside vendor/partners.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to leverage data to drive strategy and decision making.
- Highly motivated and detail oriented, with the ability to work independently, multitask, meet deadlines , prioritize workload , and adapt to an ever changing, high energy, high volume environment.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Technical skills including proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Administrative skills including excellent leadership, interpersonal, written/oral communications, planning, organization skills, and be a leader/self starter. The ability to self direct, prioritize responsibilities and work under firm deadlines. The ability to effectively collaborate and work-through stressful and challenging situations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in pricing concepts, yield management optimization and selling strategies, distribution channel management, Hotel/Hospitality PMS/CRS and revenue management systems; thorough understanding of segmentation, optimum business mix and displacement, and web best practices and procedures.
- Ability to travel approximately 24% of the time
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood is the world s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!