Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States, with over 650 local branch managers and more than 90,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Securitas USA's core business is security services. Our main service offering categories are specialized guarding, mobile security services, monitoring, and consulting and investigations.
Securitas' three fundamental values are: Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness. They serve as guidance for all of our employees in building trust with customers, colleagues and the surrounding community.
NOW HIRING!!! SECURITAS BRANCH MANAGER IN GAINESVILLE, FL
Salary, Car Allowance, Bonus Program + Benefits
- Provides leadership for assigned Branch
- Ensures delivery of quality services
- Manages operations efficiently and effectively to achieve service and profitability objectives
- Initiates the acquisition and integration of new business
- Coordinates and directs new client transitions
- Implements client satisfaction drivers
- Coaches, trains, and develops field managers and supervisors
- Promotes client and employee retention initiatives
- Associate's degree
- 3 or more years of experience in a field related to the security industry and/or business management, and responsible experience in the security industry
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company
- Additional relevant experience can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education.
Associated topics: countermeasure, guard, loss control, patrol, patrol officer, protect, public safety officer, school, surveillance, watchman