Division: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 238267
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-
Other Locations: United States-Virginia-Arlington, United States-Virginia-Fredericksburg, United States-Virginia-Lynchburg, United States-Virginia-Richmond, United States-Virginia-Charlottesville, United States-Virginia-Norfolk
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services - as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Siemens Healthineers is a leader in diagnostic imaging modalities and ultrasound imaging products. We offer substantial benefit packages including company car, generous 401K, excellent health care benefits and best-in-industry sales compensation program with sufficient opportunity for rewards and recognition.
The Territory Sales Manager is a field sales position focused on general imaging ultrasound in one of the country's most dynamic and innovative healthcare areas. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are recognized as being the best for patient care and providers alike.
This role reports to the Zone Sales Director within Siemens Healthineers and is part of the dynamic and growing ultrasound products sales division.
* Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
* Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans.
* Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with key management in the customer organization.
* Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
* BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Candidates will have 3+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospital call point.
* 8+ years' experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred.
* Professional sales training like SPIN or Miller-Hieman.
* Experience with sales quotas, forecasting.
* Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
* Specific experience selling medical diagnostic ultrasound.
* Imaging, transactional medical equipment sales.
* Success with shorter, high transactional sales cycles.
Associated topics: director of sales, leader, management, manager, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, team leader, territory manager