Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwide's continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The Consumer Insights Analyst will help support our growing Consumer Insights and Market Intelligence function. The Consumer Insights Analyst will work at both the portfolio level and brand level to support our corporate and operating group strategic initiatives. The Insights Analyst will be charged with supporting initiatives that help broaden the visibility and impact of the insights function. This analyst will directly support the brands and will inform meaningful and successful brand strategies, communication, and product development for this business. This person will be responsible for managing internal consumer research projects and on occasion, external vendors. Primary Duties
- Represent the voice of the consumer in decisions made across all facets of the business e.g. communication, product development and retail insights.
- Assist and/or lead research project design and questionnaire design, implement fieldwork (via vendors), analyze data, and develop reports/presentations.
- Handle logistics of qualitative research (monitoring recruitment, facilities management, stimuli development and production, videoconferencing coordination, etc.)
- Manage projects on our online consumer communities including study development and analysis.
- Leverage syndicated data and trends to understand the drivers of the business and encourage fact-based decision making.
- Synthesize multiple data sources to uncover insights and then create concise and compelling stories to bring those insights bring to life.
- Influence others with solid recommendations based upon sound analytics and an intimate understanding of products, consumers, and competitive pressures.
- Manage the research budget for their dedicated brand and help the business to maximize the efficiency of market research spending.
- Help manage internal research projects and external research vendors/agencies consulting on project goals, methodology and budget.
- Perform duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.